12.45

Romelu Lukaku Join Chelsea

Romelu Lukaku staying digadang as a potential successor to Didier Drogba at Chelsea. However, attackers are young Belgian claimed to come to Stamford Bridge is not to replace Drogba.

Officially wound so new signing of the Blues last week. He was carried off from Anderlecht to cost about 20 million pounds.

With posture and style of play is similar, Lukaku touted as the "new Drogba". However, rather than be a successor Drogba, Lukaku prefer to be a partner in the Ivory Coast striker.

"I'm not here to replace it. I'm here just to play for Chelsea. I can play with it and keep learning," said Lukaku told Sky Sports News.

"I have a pace and in a duel one on one I was very strong. But, to be compared with him, it was a huge honor for me," added the 18-year-old players.

"Every time in my training I spent with him, we talked a lot and I also sat next to him in the locker room," he explained.

Add my wound, in adapting, he was much assisted by senior attacker the Blues. Not only Drogba, but Nicolas Anelka and Fernando Torres.

"Every time I was with him (Drogba), I always hear it because he gives good advice. Nic and Fernando also doing the same thing," beber Lukaku.

"I want to learn from the players here and after that I wanted to show coach that I was ready if he needed me," he continued.